2017 China 15 gram Gold Panda BU (Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Gold Panda coins are among the only bullion coins to feature a yearly changing design. In 2016, this series changes to match the metric system.
- Contains 15 grams of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in original mint sealed plastic from the People's Bank of China. Multiples of 10 typically come in mint sealed sheets.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2017.
- Reverse: Features a single panda resting with a branch of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2017 15 gram Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
87% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 30, 2017
Great coin . Had small chip in side but it's hard to see . Not really worried about it . My only complaint with pandas is that they are 24 Karot and come in those little pouches . The coin can be easily damaged even through the pouch . Wish they came in a mint capsule instead .
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
Date:Jan 5, 2017
This is my 3rd gold panda...this time in a 15 gram size & not certified but sealed. Nicely struck coin as usual & really like the new design of the bear.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Common (higher mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.