Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- New for 2017, the Austrian Mint has released new tamper evident seals on mint tubes and monster boxes. Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/2 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the fractional 2017 Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Las Vegas, NV
Date:Apr 17, 2017
The half-ounce gold Austrian Philharmonic is a truly beautiful gold bullion coin. Roughly the size of a US quarter, it has the weight and visual impact of .9999 fine gold. Lovely minting and design and a reasonable premium over spot make this coin a fine option for anyone's personal gold hoard. I plan to purchase more in the future.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.