|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 16,292 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a rooster standing tall and proud with a flower and a sun rising behind him, collaborative design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Rooster coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2005 Australia 2 oz Silver Year of the Rooster coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 6, 2012
I have several lunar series 1 and 2 among other bullion coins issued around the world. This photo does not do this coin justice. It is my favorite in my entire collection. The Tiger series 1 would be runner up to the Rooster though the tigers typically appear to be higher in demand. Bottom line, if you’re looking for a trophy coin, the rooster will not disappoint. I only have 1, but it has done well on the resell value!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.