2005 Australia 2 oz Silver Year of the Rooster BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 2005 Silver Lunar Year of the Rooster features a rooster with a flower and a sun rising behind him, collaborative design.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 16,292 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Features a rooster standing tall and proud with a flower and a sun rising behind him, collaborative design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Year of the Rooster coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 2005 Australia 2 oz Silver Year of the Rooster coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 6, 2012
I have several lunar series 1 and 2 among other bullion coins issued around the world. This photo does not do this coin justice. It is my favorite in my entire collection. The Tiger series 1 would be runner up to the Rooster though the tigers typically appear to be higher in demand. Bottom line, if you’re looking for a trophy coin, the rooster will not disappoint. I only have 1, but it has done well on the resell value!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.