- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .4179 oz Silver, as 18.055 g of .720 fine.
- Coins will be packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms, surrounded by legend reading weight, purity, year, and denomination.
- Reverse: Profile of Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, Mexican revolutionary hero, with "Mo" mint mark and the legend "Independencia y Libertad".
- Minted by Banco de Mexico from 1955-1957.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins make a great addition to any collection of Mexican coinage, or simply to add diversity to your Precious Metals holdings. Add the Hidalgo 5 Pesos to your cart today!
73% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Greater New Orleans area, LA
Date:May 3, 2017
Posted By:Indiana Pete
Date:May 21, 2016
I ordered this coin and a few others recently to add to my world silver coin collection. The Coin I received was dated 1955 and in my opinion was pretty much a full BU with no noticeable bag marks and striking mint luster! Thanks APMEX for giving me the opportunity to add this beautiful coin to my collection!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
From:Villa Park, CA
Date:Mar 12, 2015
Coin was not as describe.
- Unattractive Design
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Eric: We apologize that the coin didn't come to you as it had been described. It's important to APMEX to make sure we follow through 100%. Our customer service team will be reaching out to you in an effort to make sure you're taken care of. Know that you can always call APMEX at (800) 375-9006.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.