- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Nice original 1936-S Rhode Island Commemorative Half Dollar that may have slight toning.
- Issued to commemorate the 300th anniversary of the founding of Rhode Island.
- Obverse: Shows Roger Williams in a canoe, being welcomed by a Native American.
- Reverse: Features the anchor of Hope with a shield and mantling in the background.
Protect and display your Rhode Island Half by adding a protective display box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this 1936-S Providence, Rhode Island Tercentenary Half Dollar to your cart today!
Although the founding of Providence was being celebrated, no mention of the city is to be found on the coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.