Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
One of the Carson City dates that is affordable.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Graded as being in Fine condition.
- The total mintage is 1,204,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Struck at the fabled Carson City Mint.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Minted from 1878-1921, this design by George T. Morgan is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage. Add this certified 1883-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.