Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2592 oz actual Gold weight.
- Obverse: Depicts King Frederik VIII of Denmark.
- Reverse: Features crowned and mantled arms above date, value, mintmark and initials of the designer Vilhelm Buchard Poulsen.
- Minted at the Danish Royal Mint in Copenhagen.
Display your Danish Gold coins in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These 20 Kroners from Denmark are not frequently encountered and make a nice addition to any world Gold coin collection.
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand. Coins in this listing are in Almost Uncirculated condition.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 27, 2015
This is a very nice coin. It is definitely an AU and a nice sized coin as well at .2592 oz. It is unique and beautiful. You will probably want more than one of these. Excellent. Thanks APMEX!
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.