- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a calligraphic design within a beaded circle with crossed swords and palm trees at the bottom.
- Reverse: An inscription within a beaded circle, with legend above and date below.
- Minted at the Saudi Royal Mint in Mecca.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring an interesting design, it is easy to see why the Saudi Arabian Guinea is highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Saudi Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates on these Gold coins will be of our choosing, 1950 or 1957, and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 2, 2017
Amazing little gold coin from Saudi Arabia! A small piece of history from 60+ years ago. Maybe a bit rare given it's origin; yet the luster that this coin still has, makes it a true collectible item for me! Apmex always has the best selection of valuable coins!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.