2017 Australia 1 kilo Silver Kookaburra Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This spectacular 1 kilo Silver coin features the Australian kookaburra, known for its raucous laughing call.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a classic display box within a themed shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the year-date.
- Reverse: Depicts two Kookaburras perched on a wooden fence. Exquisite quality is shown in this design, as the individual detail in the feathers as well as the old wooden fence bring this image to life.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Handle your Silver Kookaburra with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
The Perth Mint once again offers this beautiful Kookaburra series providing a classic design. Add the 2017 1 Kilo Proof Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
The Australian Silver Kookaburra series from the Perth Mint began in 1990 and is the longest-running bullion program from the mint. Each year has a different design of a kookaburra on the reverse.
The laughing Kookaburra is the largest member of the kingfisher species, and a bird synonymous with the Australian bush. This bird species is indigenous to Australia and is known for their call, which is said to sound like echoing human laughter.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.