- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains two 1 Rouble coins and a 20 Pfennig stamp from the German Democratic Republic featuring the portrait of Lenin.
- Coins come encapsulated in a custom hardwood case.
- Each set comes with its own certificate of authenticity and background story.
- Obverses: One coin shows the right facing portrait of Lenin, the other shows a standing Lenin with his right arm raised to the sky.
- Reverses: Both depict the coat of arms of the Soviet Union, denomination and date in Cyrillic lettering.
Add this historical collection containing two coins featuring portraits of Vladimir Lenin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.