Only $1,629.00 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The U.S. Mint's First Spouse series features each of the First Ladies that have graced the White House. This issue, graded a perfect 70 by PCGS, honors first lady Bess Truman.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Detailed effigy of Bess Truman.
- Reverse: Features a steam locomotive wheel and crank signifying Mrs. Truman’s support for Harry Truman on his 1948 whistle stop re-election presidential campaign trip.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Beautifully display your certified Gold coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins honor Presidential “First Ladies” who have added so much to our country. Add this perfectly graded 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.