|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Notes in this listing from series 1957 with Priest/Anderson signatures.
- Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Last printed in the early 1960s and feature the familiar portrait of President George Washington.
Series 1957 were some of the last $1.00 Silver Certificates printed during Dwight Eisenhower's presidency. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Although over 2.6 billion were printed, examples in Crisp Uncirculated condition are getting harder to find! These were the last Silver Certificates issued and the last denomination to be replaced with Federal Reserve Notes beginning in 1963. The Treasury Department stopped redeeming these notes for Silver in June of 1968, but they remained legal tender.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.