Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
As the first release in this series, this beautiful and intricate piece showcases an African Leopard on the prowl, ready to pounce towards its prey. The one-of-a-kind obverse features an extraordinary textured surface mimicking the beautiful spots of the African Leopard.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Design is complemented by the leopard skin pattern found on the obverse of the coin embedded behind the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II with the Ghana denomination of 5 Cedi.
- Reverse: Features a sleek African Leopard, perched on a rock, disguised by the tall surrounding grass, only moments from pouncing on its prey.
- This coin is manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint and is legal tender in the Republic of Ghana.
Scottsdale Mint is known for their excellence in Precious Metals minting and this series is one of their best programs yet. Add this beautiful African Leopard coin to your cart today!
93% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Vo Bey
Date:Apr 17, 2019
By far the dopest design I have seen for a leopard. The background of plants pop out as well. Gorgeous!! Only thing that bothers me is the fact that the obverse did not have the coat of arms or national seal of Ghana, instead of the face of the colonizer named Elizabeth.
- Attractive Design
Posted By:Coin nut
Date:Dec 21, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.