2018 South Africa 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSouth Africa began producing fractional Gold Krugerrands in 1980 to allow more people the ability to invest in Gold. Fractional Gold coins are a popular way to diversify your portfolio by providing quality Gold at a lower price point.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
- Minted by South African Mint.
Protect your Gold Krugerrand with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Krugerrand into fine jewelry.
Enhance your investment portfolio with one of the most popular coin designs in the world with this affordable fractional Gold bullion. Add several 2018 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrands to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 15, 2018
What a flawless beauty and BU for that matter. Good luck in finding these beauty's, 1/10 ounce coins in my home country of Canada. Another great Apmex experience and addition to my 1/10 ounce fractional stack / collection / Apmex does not disappoint.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.