- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .4625 oz of Silver.
- Packaged in an illustrated blister pack.
- Mintage of 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a lily at the center of the coin, which symbolizes Gabriel. The flower is framed by the initial G, which is surrounded by an ornate grapevine design.
- Reverse: Features a detail from a painting by an unknown 15th or 16th century painter believed to belong to the German School. The painting shows Gabriel as a young man with curly hair and a halo, pointing his fingers to the sky, his wings decorated with peacock feathers.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian government.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any angel enthusiast's collection. Add this 2017 Austria Silver €10 Guardian Angels, Gabriel coin to your cart today!
A being full of surprises, Gabriel is the bringer of good news. In the Koran he is the guardian of the gage to heaven, than angel of revelation and the mediator between God and man. In the New Testament, Gabriel is the bringer of happy news: the angel who told the Virgin Mary that she was with child and that the child should be known as Jesus.
Through the ages and across many faiths, people have looked to angels for protection. honored by Christians, Jews and Muslims alike, these benevolent but invisible spirits have been widely depicted throughout art history. This has been the inspiration for this series, which will include coins honoring Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, and Uriel.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.