- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Second release of the Lunar Ounce series.
- Products packaged in individual plastic wrapping. Multiples of 10 typically come in sheets.
- Obverse: Features a stylized Dog in the center of the coin. The inscriptions "Lunar Ounce", “2018”, the Chinese sign for dog and the purity are listed along the rim.
- Reverse: Displays the official seal of Rwanda and the face value of 50 Francs.
Protect your Silver African Lunar Dog coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
In 2018 the successful series will be continued with the Year of the Dog. Because of the protective packaging from the mint, these coins all arrive in phenomenal condition. This is the perfect coin for growing any Silver collection. Add this 1 oz Silver Rwanda Lunar Year of the Dog coin to your cart today!
Each Silver coin in this series is only minted until the next coin is released, making each coin exclusive and ensuring low mintages. Final mintage numbers are currently unknown.
97% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:J K
Date:Jan 8, 2018
I got the dog and the rooster last month. They may be my new favorite. The packaging is great. It is a new series so it will be easy to collect all of them. I wish they tell how many were minted with the previous years. Very impressive coins
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.