1937-D Arkansas Half Dollar MS-65 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Beginning in 1935, the U.S. Mint produced this Silver Half Dollar coin to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Arkansas being admitted as a state (1836-1936).
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Edward Everett Burr and models were prepared by Emily Bates of Arkansas.
- Obverse: Depicts accolated heads of an Indian Chief from 1836 and an American girl from 1935.
- Reverse: Features an eagle in front of the Arkansas state flag with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1937-D Arkansas Half Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.