1898 South Africa Gold 1 Pond MS-62 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These rarely encountered 19th century Gold coins from South Africa feature Paul Kruger, the first South African president.
- Contains .2352 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Paul Kruger, first president of South Africa.
- Reverse: South African coat of arms with date and value.
- Struck at the South African Mint at Pretoria.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These were struck in limited quantities and are not available very often. Add this 1 Pond Gold coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.