- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The limited mintage series, Landmarks of Britain, will feature four coins with contemporary designs depicting major locations within the United Kingdom.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Third coin in the Landmarks of Britain 4-coin series from The Royal Mint.
- The second coin in the Landmarks of Britain Series to feature The Royal Mint's new guilloché obverse design.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features an image of Trafalgar Square, along with an image of one of the lion statues.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Display your Silver Landmarks of Britain Trafalgar coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This limited mintage 2018 Trafalgar Square coin is an ideal addition to any bullion collection. Add this 2018 1 oz Silver Landmarks of Britain Trafalgar Square coin to your cart today!
Learn more at our Landmarks of Britain series page.
Trafalgar Square has been an important landmark in Britain since the 1800s and was named after the Battle of Trafalgar fought in 1805. The public square in the City of Westminster, Central London has been a site for annual celebrations, as well as public gatherings and political demonstrations. The four lion statues guard the 169 foot Nelson's Column, located in the center of the square. These lion statues were not added to the square until 1867.
Landmarks of Britain
The Landmarks of Britain series by The Royal Mint features four iconic landmarks in the United Kingdom, in 1 ounce of .999 fine Silver. Each coin also has a limited mintage, adding to the series' collectibility. The coin designs have a contemporary interpretation of these iconic buildings and landmarks. The first in the series features Big Ben, the nickname for the great bell that is housed inside Elizabeth Tower. The second features Tower Bridge, and third release features Trafalgar Square. The fourth and final release celebrates Buckingham Palace.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.