Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of Copper.
- Presented in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 100,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a sword with a waved blade crossed with a set of scales framed inside the letter "M", which is surrounded by a rich grapevine design.
- Reverse: Features a detail adapted from the famous depiction of Saint Michael slaying the dragon, painted on the altar of the church of Sant Miquel de Soriguerola in Catalonia, Spain.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian government.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any angel enthusiast's collection. Add this 2017 Austria Copper €10 Guardian Angels (Michael) coin to your cart today!
From Judaism to Zoroastrianism and from Christianity to Islam, through the ages people of many faiths have looked to angels for protection. Michael, the Protecting Angel is the first coin in the Austrian Mint’s talismanic new four-coin Guardian Angels series, which draws on art history and state-of-the-art color application technology to celebrate these benevolent but invisible beings.
As the leader of the angels, Michael has a particularly devoted following. The leader of the holy legion was the protector of the chosen people of Israel and became patron saint of the Holy Roman Empire after the victorious battle of Lechfeld in 955.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.