- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The EC8 program will consist of four coins minted in 2018 on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar - the Currency of the EC8 2018 Coin Program.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic capsule with mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 2,500 coins.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Depicts an 18th century pirate ship heading out to sea after a pickup of some of the finest rum in the world from Antigua & Barbuda.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines making the coins harder to duplicate and provide a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
95% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 26, 2018
A incredibly beautiful coin satisfying my lust for eye candy, stick-to-itiveness and sheer pleasure. As for my "eye candy" this is by far thw best Color Commemorative Proof yet. The silver coin at first glance is completely unassuming.... And remains as such when one studies it. The colorized areas are beautifully subtile being cunning and crafty. No over brilliantly plastic fantastic with this coin. Extremely well done bravo!!!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.