- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a protective plastic capsule.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a tree branch protruding from a gently rippling waterway with a setting sun and native foliage forming a stylized background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Handle your Silver Kookaburra with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2019 10 oz Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
The Australian Silver Kookaburra series from the Perth Mint began in 1990 and is the longest-running bullion program from the mint. Each year has a different design of a kookaburra on the reverse. This is the first year featuring the new Jody Clark effigy of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse.
The laughing Kookaburra is the largest member of the kingfisher species, and a bird synonymous with the Australian bush. This bird species is indigenous to Australia and is known for their call, which is said to sound like echoing human laughter.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Diego, North County
Date:Jan 20, 2019
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.