|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These Canadian Half Dollars feature Queen Elizabeth II and contain 0.300 oz of Silver. An inexpensive way to start any world or vintage collection.
- Struck during the reign of Queen Elizabeth II (1952-Present).
- Mintage of 9,377,676.
- These coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated or Prooflike condition.
- Obverse: Laureate bust of Elizabeth II facing right.
- Reverse: Arms of Canada, crown divides date above, denomination to right.
Protect your Vintage coins by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Canadian Silver Half Dollar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Sacramento, CA USA
Date:Oct 26, 2021
A common mintage of over 9 million coins. Beautiful coin in excelent condition. If you're an Anglophile this coin is for you,
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Common (higher mintage)
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.