|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Newfoundland Silver 50 Cents struck during the reign of King George V (1910-1936).
- These coins will come in Average Circulated condition.
- Years chosen will be determined by stock on hand.
- Obverse: Crowned bust of George V left.
- Reverse: Denomination above date within a circle.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Newfoundland Silver half dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.