- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2419 oz Gold
- Comes in U.S. Mint packaging with certificate of authenticity.
- Minted at the West Point Mint
- Obverse: Image of a footprint on the lunar surface. The names of the first U.S. manned spaceflight programs - Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo - are above, representing the efforts of the U.S. space program which culminated in reaching this historic milestone.
- Reverse: Depiction of the iconic photograph showing Neil Armstrong, the U.S. flag, and the lunar lander on the lunar surface, as seen reflected in Buzz Aldrin's helmet.
This coin represents one of the greatest achievements of the United States in the 20th century with an innovative new collectible. Add the domed Apollo 11 $5 Gold coin to your cart today!
This new commemorative release from the U.S. Mint celebrates one of the most triumphant moments in U.S. history, as American astronaut Neil Armstrong became the first human to set foot on the moon on July 20, 1969.
A portion of the cost of each coin is donated in support of the Astronauts Memorial Foundation, the Astronaut Scholarship Foundation, and the upcoming "Destination Moon" exhibit at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 18, 2020
This was my first Gold investment. It has a very attractive dome design. I feel like purchasing a magnifying glass just to appreciate the details. I purchased this in first week of December 19. It seems to already appreciated significantly !
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.