Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Ultra-low mintage of only 100 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come sealed in a capsule.
- First release in an 8 coin series featuring China's most valuable vintage coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a traditional oriental dragon along with the province Kiang Nan above and the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Displays Chinese characters at the center from top to bottom which read “Guangxu” (name of the emperor). From right to left – Yuanbao (precious currency). From top to bottom reads “Badarangga Doro” (name of the emperor in Manchu script), and from left to right reads “Yuwan Boo” (Yuanbao in Manchu script). In the outer ring it reads “Made in Jiangnan province” (Kiang Nan). Flanking top inscription reads “Yang Wood Dragon” (indicates the year according to the sexagenary cycle) and the bottom reads “Kuping 7 Mace 2 Candareens” (indicates the weight of the coin).
- For the first time ever, a Chinese mint laser etched the year, weight and purity on the rim of the coin.
- Minted in Shanghai.
This Gold PU (Premium Uncirculated) restrike is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic design. Add the 2019 China 1 oz Gold Dragon Dollar Restrike to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.