- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Coins will be in Uncirculated condition.
- Made of novel composite-plastic material.
- Obverses: Depict famous personalities related to the history of the Transnistrian Republic, denomination and bank name.
- Reverses: Feature the bank logo, year and denomination in words, repeated as a pattern over the coin.
- Produced at Goznak, the Moscow Mint.
Add this innovative and unusual Future of Money 4-coin set to your collection today!
The special composite-plastic material enables the representation of the detailed colored motifs on the coins and the implementation of various security elements. Thus, for example, micro texts as well as fibers, graphics and crystal clear elements are incorporated on these coins, which only become visible under UV light.
The following famous personalities are shown on the coin's obverses:
- 1 Rouble: Alexander Suvorov, famous Russian military leader and considered a national hero.
- 3 Roubles: Francois-Paul Swerts de Wollant, Flemish engineer known for a number of forts in Russia, built under his supervision.
- 5 Roubles: Count Pyotr Alexandrovich Rumyantsev-Zaunaisky, one of the foremost Russian generals of the 18th century.
- 10 Roubles: Catherine the Great, Russian Empress 1762-1796.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.