|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Slytherin is one of the four Houses of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and was founded by Salazar Slytherin. Slytherins are known for being cunning and ambitious, although it is also known to have produced many dark witches and wizards.
- Contains 9.5 grams of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Mintage of 50,000 total sets, 10,000 per coin.
- This coin comes encapsulated inside a collectible card that serves as the numbered certificate of authenticity that has a display stand on the back.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of Gibraltar “One Pound”.
- Reverse: This coin has a brilliant, Proof colorized finish with a design specific to each school crest. This Slytherin coin features the snake crest.
Collect all 5 coins in the series! Add this 2020 Silver Harry Potter School Crest Slytherin coin to your cart today!
Harry Potter is the widely popular series of novels written by J.K. Rowling. Its captivating stories are loved by a very wide audience, young and old. The premise of the story follows young Harry as he attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, learning to perform magic as he comes face to face with his archenemy, Lord Voldemort. Whether you read the books or watch the films, the miraculous adventures of Harry Potter never seem to cease—nor do we want them to!
HARRY POTTER characters, name and related indicia are & Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: © & WBEI. WIZARDING WORLD trademark and logo © & Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s20)
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review