2019-D American Innovation $1 Trustees' Garden BU (GA)
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
This program is a multi-year series honoring innovations and innovators with $1 coins from each state, District of Columbia and U.S. territories. These coins are issued concurrently with the Sacagawea Native American Dollar and are not being released into circulation by local banks..
- Composed of outer layers of .770 Copper, .120 Zinc, .070 Manganese and .040 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the Statue of Liberty in profile with the inscriptions “IN GOD WE TRUST” and "$1" along with a privy mark of a stylized gear, representing industry and innovation.
- Reverse: Depicts a hand planting seeds and a variety of plants grown in the garden and the inscriptions “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”, "TRUSTEES' GARDEN" and “GEORGIA”.
- Edge: Incused inscriptions; “2019,” “D” mintmark, and “E PLURIBUS UNUM”.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Brilliant Uncirculated American Innovation Dollar coin to your cart today!
The American Innovation Dollar series will be issued at a rate of four coins per year in the order that each state entered the union, similar to the State Quarter Dollars Program of 1999-2010.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review