|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an NGC slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by the text "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features an American Bald Eagle with an olive branch and a bundle of arrows in its talons, surrounded by the text "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's “CC” mint mark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box, made perfectly to fit NGC certified graded slabs, to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1884-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
1884-CC Morgan Dollar MS-64 NGC
The 1884-CC Morgan Dollar is the most common of all Carson City minted Morgan Dollars. The total mintage for the year was produced at both the Philadelphia and Carson City mints, but it is believed that production numbers were much higher at Carson City. The "CC" on the coin stands for "Carson City", which became part of the United States in 1861 with the discovery of gold in Comstock Lode. The newly found Silver greatly influenced many people to move westward, resulting in what would become one of America's largest cities by 1880. The city quickly grew due to its mining business, becoming larger than Denver during this time period.
This 1884-CC Morgan Dollar is graded in Mint State-64 by NGC, or the Numismatic Guaranty Company, a third-party coin grading company with over 35 years of experience in the Precious Metals industry. A coin graded in MS-64 condition indicates an average to better strike with hairlines or other miniscule imperfections. As a coin over 125 years old, a grading of MS-64 means a coin still remaining in good condition – perfect for any historical U.S. coinage collection.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.