|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.3617 oz of actual Silver weight.
- Coins are packaged in protective plastic.
- Coins will be of mixed dates and mixed mint marks.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- All coins are dated 1955-1963.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several of these Brilliant Uncirculated 90% Silver Franklin Halves to your cart today!
Years and mint marks will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they could fall back on.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.