1900-O/CC Morgan Dollar MS-63 NGC (O/CC, Top-100)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Possibly created when dies from Carson City were repurposed for use in New Orleans, and the "CC" was only partially effaced before adding the "O" mint mark, this popular variety features the remnants of a "CC" mintmark clearly visible on the reverse.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition of the coin and authenticates this popular variety.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mintmark “O” for the New Orleans Mint just above the denomination. The traces of a "CC" mintmark from Carson City are visible in the surrounding field.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1900-O/CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||O - New Orleans|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.