Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Officially licensed by Lucasfilm Ltd.™
- Fourth Issue of the STAR WARS™ - Ships Series
- One Ounce .9999 fine Gold
- Micro-Mintage of only 50 pieces.
- Delivery in original wooden box including a certificate of authenticity
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed image of the dogfighting TIE/LN Fighter.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Add this Gold Star Wars TIE/LN Fighter coin to your cart today!
Unique micro-mintage which will be available to only a few collectors worldwide. The new Star Wars™ Ships series from the New Zealand Mint starts with one of the most famous starships from the legendary STAR WARS™ saga - the TIE/LN Fighter™. The Imperial TIE/LN Fighter is the frontline of the powerful Imperial starfleet. It is shown in magnificent detail on the obverse and on the reverse the portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately-owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high-quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only Precious Metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.