|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The National Bank of Ukraine sets the mintage of the Archangels at the end of each year. The mintages have been below 30,000 coins in the years up to date. The Archangel Michael notably is known as being the angel that led the defense of Heaven, defeating the dragon, sometimes referred to as Satan or the devil, and his angels.
- Limited mintage of 30,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Designed by Volodymyr Taran, Oleksandr Kharuk and Serhii Kharuk.
- Obverse: Displays the Coat of Arms of Ukraine with “National Bank of Ukraine” inscribed in Ukrainian.
- Reverse: Features the Taxiarch Archangel Michael with his wings spread and his sword drawn, surrounded by a quote of T. Shevchenko's "Haydamakys" in Ukrainian which translates to "for us and souls of righteous men", and archistrategos "Michael's strength".
- Guaranteed by the National Bank of Ukraine.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to add this magnificent 2020 Ukrainian 1 oz Silver Archangel Michael coin to your cart today!
Archangel Michael is the honored protector of the Ukrainian capital and estate. In his legacy, the National Bank of Ukraine has commemorated an elaborate coin with acute craftsmanship for collectors worldwide. Its distinctive characteristics and scarce availability have increased collectors demands for it all over the world.
Michael is an archangel in Judaism, Christianity and Islam that is sometimes referred to as Saint Michael, Saint Michael the Archangel or Taxiarch Archangel Michael. Michael is seen as a healer, leader of the army of God against the forces of evil and protector of children. Scholars believe Michael is the unnamed angel used by God in multiple significant stories of the Old Testament.
Artistic depictions and religious iconography vary in their portrayals of Michael. The Archangel Michael is sometimes seen with a full suit of Roman-inspired armor, a flaming sword in his right hand and his bird-like wings spread open in full display. One of the most famous depictions of Michael is of the Archangel standing tall above the dragon ready to slay it with a spear or sword.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Los Angels, CA
Date:Oct 31, 2020
From:The frozen Tundra
Date:Oct 11, 2020
Ukrainian Archangels are one of my favorite silver coins to collect. There's just something about them, I don't know what it is. 2020's a special one, seeing how they changed the obverse design. Definitely a change for the better!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.