- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging. Based on availability, multiples of 20 will come in mint-sealed tubes.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the 2021 year-date, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/25 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the fractional 2021 Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 28, 2021
Date:Aug 22, 2021
For a low premium coin the Austrian Philharmonic features 24K and a beautiful design. I am happy every time there’s a “philly” on its way. The 1/25th is an inexpensive way to share your love of these as gifts for any happy occasion. Every time I do it has been very successful. Thanks APMEX *****+
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.