- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Three centuries later, that famous cross has been made new again on the reverse of this 99.99% pure Gold collector's item! We've gone to great lengths to capture all the details of the original design from the 1700s. But you can judge for yourself, because your 24-karat gold collectible comes with a genuine 30-denier coin, which instantly evokes images of life in New France.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individually encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box. Also included is a special insert for both the coin and the original piece, which comes sealed in a plastic coin slab.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Your coin's reverse is based on the 30-denier coin that was minted from 1709 to 1713. Though not originally intended for it, the 30-denier coin would appear in circulation in New France. The original design by engraver Norbert Röettiers (1665-1727) features an outlined cross with three circles at the end of each arm and a fleur-de-lis at each angle. For historical authenticity, the reverse includes the original inscribed denomination, "PIECE DE XXX DENIERS", and the "AA" Metz mint mark.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Limited to 350 coins worldwide, this coin is a highly desirable collectible. Add this 2021 1/2 oz Gold Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.