- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Struck by The Perth Mint, the third release in the popular Black Flag series features Ching Shih and The Red Flag Fleet. This coin has been graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS and comes in a holder with an APMEXclusive® label!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins, with a much lower population graded MS-70.
- Comes in a PCGS plastic holder to guarantee & protect your coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- First Strike Designation guarantees your coin was struck within the first 30 days of being released.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a representation of Ching Shih along with her Red Flag Fleet of ships. She is standing at the front of the ship holding her sword. The design also features the words "THE RED FLAG FLEET", "BLACK FLAG: CHING SHIH", the weight, fineness, and The Perth Mint's traditional 'P' mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
Protect your PCGS holder from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The highly anticipated third release of the Black Flag Series would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this 2021 Tuvalu 1 oz Silver The Red Flag Fleet MS-70 coin to your cart today!
Learn more about the Black Flag series here.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.