- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 1,500 worldwide.
- Contains .841 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a display box, with a certificate of authenticity.
- Includes a special Tower of London mint mark.
- Obverse: Includes the Jody Clark designed effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II along with the denomination.
- Reverse: Design featuring the Tower of London.
The third coin in the 2020 4-Coin Tower of London series from the Royal Mint features the first home of The Royal Mint in Proof Silver. Add the Silver Proof Tower of London The Royal Mint coin to your cart today!
Tower of London
Before The Royal Mint made its home in Wales, it was kept secure at Tower Hill, and before that, within the walls of The Tower of London for 500 years. First established by Edward I, the dedicated area became known as Mint Street.
Each coin is struck in Sterling Silver, and finished to a Proof standard.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.