- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in an individual capsule.
- Obverse: Features an emu protecting its unhatched eggs against a backdrop of wattle that is yet to blossom, and also includes an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and the Commonwealth Star with six points representing Australia's six states, and the seventh point representing Australia's territories.
- Reverse: Features the Commonwealth Star and a kangaroo with a joey in its pouch, against a backdrop of vegetation comprising each state and territory's floral emblem.
The Royal Australian Mint has released the Australia Coat of Arms bullion series in 1 ounce of .999 fine Silver, with an intricate design symbolizing the country's history. Add this beautiful 2021 1 oz Silver Coat of Arms BU coin to your cart today!
Royal Australian Mint
Royal Australian Mint, located in Canberra, is well-known for their popular releases of Domed Proof coins, Lunar coins, and limited mintage bullion releases in both Silver and Gold. The coins range from themes about history, to astronomy, animals, to the Chinese Zodiac. The Royal Australian Mint also produces the circulating coins for Australia. The Mint was first opened in 1965, and the first mint of the country to not be a branch of the Royal Mint. Before Royal Australian Mint was formed, coins for the country were struck at various branches of the Royal Mint - the Sydney Mint, Melbourne Mint, and The Perth Mint.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 16, 2021
Beautiful shimmering silver luster. Exquisite design with intricate detailing on both sides. A unique coin.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.