You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.59 oz fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Comes in a presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Memorial Obverse of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II designed by Jody Clark, along with the year.
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic Sydney Opera House from the west view in selective Gold-plating, along with the 50th Anniversary Sydney Opera House logo surrounded by confetti and rippled water of Sydney Harbour.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Royal Australian Mint has once again produced a coin enjoyed by all. Add the 2023 Australia 50th Anniversary of the Sydney Opera House coin to your cart today!
Sydney Opera House
Located on the Sydney Harbour, the Sydney Opera House is widely known as one of the world's most famous and distinctive buildings. Architect John Utzon came up with the vision, and architect Peter Hall transformed these dreams into the creative masterpiece that stands today when opening the doors in October 1973. From conception to design, this building has tested the limits of engineering, construction and design. The Opera House is the nation's premier tourist destination and one of the world's busiest performing arts centers and a community meeting place for all Australians. With the Sydney Opera House 50th Anniversary in 2023, they celebrate the extraordinary past, present, and future of Australia's favorite building.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.