|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$32.75||$33.09||$34.11|
|20 - 99||$32.45||$32.79||$33.80|
|100 - 239||$32.15||$32.48||$33.49|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This .999 fine Silver coin is the third release of the Royal Australian Mint Coat of Arms series, inspired by the Queensland coat of arms. This is Australia's first and oldest coat of arms. Mintage is limited to 50,000 coins in this 1 oz Silver size.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in an individual capsule.
- Obverse: Features a rampant stag, and also includes an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and the Latin motto "Audax at Fidelis."
- Reverse: Features a brolga crane, the official bird of Queensland that has been featured on the coat of arms since 1977, as well as a cattle, sheep, wheat and Gold, and workman tools, symbolizing the then-colony's great wealth and prosperity. The denomination "ONE DOLLAR" and the inscription "Queensland" are also on the coin.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The Royal Australian Mint has come out with the third release of the popular Coat of Arms bullion series in 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, with an intricate design symbolizing the country's history. Add this beautiful 2023 1 oz Silver Coat of Arms BU coin to your cart today!
Royal Australian Mint
Royal Australian Mint, located in Canberra, is well known for its popular releases of Domed Proof coins, lunar coins and limited mintage bullion releases in both Silver and Gold. The coins range from themes about history, to astronomy, animals, to the Chinese zodiac. The Royal Australian Mint also produces the circulating coins for Australia. The mint was first opened in 1965, and was the first mint of the country to not be a branch of The Royal Mint. Before the Royal Australian Mint was formed, coins for the country were struck at various branches of The Royal Mint - the Sydney Mint, Melbourne Mint and The Perth Mint.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 1, 2023
Our friends from Downunder keeps the hits going. The Obverse showing ta impressive mintage of a stag simple and clean the reverse is again clean and simple minting of the Crane, sheep. However the only flaw I see is in the bull, not impressed with that engravement. other than that a good coin to add to your collection
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.