Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The 2021 design is a mesmerizing mix of traditional folk art elements that are steeped in history; when combined, as they are here, those elements form a beautifully crafted blessing of good fortune that will lift your spirits with every repeat viewing.
- Extremely limited mintage of 250 coins.
- Contains 58.5 grams of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. .
- Reverse: The reverse features a pysanka design by Canadian artist Dave Melnychuk. The rooster, a much-loved symbol of fertility and reawakening, serves as the central motif and also relates to the coin's egg shape that symbolizes birth. The tail feathers are adorned with beautiful sunflowers and each flower has eight petals, a number that is symbolic of eternity and equilibrium. The rooster is surrounded by an Eternal Band ("bezkonechnyk"), with radiating sunbursts that represent good fortune and growth.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This all Gold Ukrainian Easter egg is a particularly striking addition to any Gold themed collection: the coin’s shape is unique, the art is stunning and the theme is both timely and inspiring. Add this beautiful 2021 Canada Gold Pysanka coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.