- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
New for 2021, the Royal Dutch Mint has released a modern restrike of the "Silver Rider" which was first issued in 1669. According to many, the most beautiful coin ever issued!
- Mintage of only 50 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes housed in a Royal Delft earthenware along with certificate of authenticity from the Royal Dutch Mint. The Delft Blue coin holder depicts classic Dutch scenery: a flat landscape with water, a windmill and beautiful flowers.
- Obverse: Features a knight riding his horse along with the lettering MO.NO.ARG.PRO.CON FOE.BELG.D.GEL.C.Z. which translates to, "New coin of the Dutch Republic. Duchy of Gelderland."
- Reverse: Displays the coat of arms along with the lettering CONCORDIA. RES.PARVAE. CRESCVNT. 2021 which translate to, "Concordance makes small things grow."
- Guaranteed by the Royal Dutch Mint.
This stunning Gold Proof coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, restrike design. Add the 2021 Netherlands 1 oz Gold Proof Ducaton Silver Rider Restrike to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 23, 2021
This was a very beautiful coin, but I think I loved the box it came in more, it was even nicer in person. I liked that it was a lower mintage and seemed like a good value. Definitely a piece I will be holding onto.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.