As low as $8.99 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$35.42||$35.60||$36.90|
|20 - 99||$34.82||$34.99||$36.27|
|100 - 199||$34.12||$34.29||$35.54|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This APMEXclusive coin marks 20 years of everyone's favorite big green grumpy underdog. Shrek subverted standard fairytale hero tropes. This coin comes in APMEX's MintDirect® protective packaging guaranteed to receive FirstStrike® designation from PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-Count APMEX® MintDirect® Singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX® storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP Singles and are stackable with other APMEX® Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX® Monster Box.
- Must remain in their sealed packaging to be eligible for the FirstStrike® designation.
- Obverse: Features the coat of arms of Niue along with the denomination and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features the officially licensed Shrek logo along with Shrek with his arm around his pal Donkey while smiling and giving a thumbs up.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Secure your Silver Shrek coin by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Coin collectors and Shrek fans alike will enjoy this Ogre of a coin. Add this 2021 1 oz Silver Shrek coin in MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® packaging to your cart today!
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. If the tamper-evident package has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® 2021 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Shrek Coin.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors’ confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Shrek 20th Anniversary
Originally based on a children's picture book of the same name, the rights to Shrek were purchased by Stephen Spielberg and made into the Dreamworks film that we all know and love today. Shrek was originally voiced by Chris Farley, but later reworked with Mike Meyers after Farley passed away in the middle of the project. Mike Meyers brought his signature humor and Scottish accent to the role and made the character who he is today. Shrek undermines every expectation of the selfless knight in shining armor who sets forth to rescue the damsel in distress. When a local tyrant, Lord Farquad (played by John Lithgow), begins rounding up fairytale creatures and dumping them at Shrek's swamp, the titular anti-hero angrily sets out only to have them removed. Conscious of being judged for what he is, Shrek turns out to be a more nuanced character and endears himself to the audience as the misunderstood underdog.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.