As low as $9.99 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$37.69||$38.08||$39.26|
|20 - 99||$36.99||$37.38||$38.53|
|100 - 499||$36.39||$36.77||$37.91|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Each MintDirect® Premier single is placed in a non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect the coin’s finish. APMEX individually seals each coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after being removed directly from the mint boxes.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 10,000 coins worldwide.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Single coins are in plastic capsules. Multiples of 20 coins come in heat-sealed rolls.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Obverse: Features the national emblem of Papua New Guinea and the face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a modern design of a bird of paradise about to land on a flowering plant. Included is the name of the coin, purity, weight and year of issue.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Papua New Guinea government.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Secure your Silver Bird of Paradise by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This bullion Silver coin issued by the country of Papua New Guinea features a collector's favorite. This APMEXclusive® has a limited mintage of 10,000 coins. Add this MintDirect® Premier Single Bird of Paradise coin to your cart today!
The coin dies wear down over thousands of strikes, causing the details of the engraved die that transfers to the newly struck coin to flatten, diminishing the quality of the finished coin below standards. At this point, the dies are replaced. For each minting press, new dies may be required multiple times each year. Once the new dies are installed, the strike quality (the detail transferred to the newly struck coin) returns to its maximum. There is no public notice that dies are changed, and each minting press changes dies at different times required by die wear.
Because each new year brings new dies, APMEX has designated all products delivered by the mint during the first 30 days of their issuance that go through the MintDirect® process as MintDirect® Premier. MintDirect® Premier may not be recognized by external grading services. APMEX will only have a limited number of MintDirect® Premier products each year.
APMEX created the MintDirect® process to assure each of these 2023 Silver Bird of Paradise coins comes directly from sealed mint boxes, guaranteeing these .999 fine Silver coins have not been searched or sorted since minting. MintDirect® is your symbol of guarantee that these coins were processed from tubes that come straight from mint-sealed boxes, exactly as they were delivered, providing peace of mind when buying, holding or selling.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure that the authenticity and condition of each coin is protected after they are removed directly from the mint tubes. Each coin is placed in a protective authentication card composed of a non-reactive plastic polymer to protect your coin’s finish.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® 2023 1 oz Silver Papua New Guinea Bird of Paradise single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin – guaranteed.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.