You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Maximum mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule with numbered certificate of authenticity, along with a display box and outer shipper.
- Obverse: Depicts the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a stylized representation of two rabbits. The rabbits are gilded in 24K Gold. Also included is the Chinese character for "rabbit," the inscription, "RABBIT 2023" and The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Start your Gilded Lunar Series III collection today by adding this Perth Lunar presentation box to your order!
Add this spectacular 2023 1 oz Silver Year of the Rabbit gilded coin to your cart today!
The Perth Mint Lunar Series
Known for their quality and collectibility, the Perth Mint lunar series is a cornerstone of many Precious Metals portfolios, and produced in Silver, Gold and Platinum. The original lunar bullion series, these coins (beginning with the Series I launch in 1996) have become some of the most widely collected around the globe, as demand originated in Asia but spread to Europe and America as investors became exposed to the design and quality. In addition to the annual design change, many investors love that the coins' select mintage limits create the potential for even greater investment return in the form of a numismatic premium appreciation.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.