As low as $8.99 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$34.95||$35.31||$36.41|
|20 - 99||$34.25||$34.61||$35.68|
|100 - 499||$33.65||$34.00||$35.05|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Commemorating Road Runner, this exclusive APMEX Silver coin comes in licensed tamper-evident packaging (TEP). There is a mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 15,000 coins worldwide.
- Housed in TEP - RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish along with Looney Tunes imagery style card.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the issuing country crest, the face value, year of issue, weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Features Road Runner in running motion. Behind him are the familiar circles associated with Looney Tunes.
- This coin is legal tender in Samoa.
Protect your coins by adding an APMEX gift box to your order.
Claim one of these highly collectible Silver coins stamped in .999 fine Silver. These official Looney Tunes BU coins make the perfect gift. Add this 2023 Road Runner 1 oz Silver coin in tamper-evident packaging to your cart today!
The country of issue, Samoa, is located in the South Pacific and is an island nation. The population is approximately 185,000 but many native Samoans now live in New Zealand, Australia and California. The Samoan way dates back more than 3,000 years and is still present today. Samoa is known for its natural beauty, hospitality, and as a place for adventures.
Some of our favorite animated cartoon characters belong to the Looney Tunes family. The first film series was produced in 1930 and introduced everyone to some of these lovable characters. Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Road Runner and many more were brought to live for all to enjoy. Looney Tunes characters have been on television, feature films, comic books, video games and music albums.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.