- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These .999 fine Silver gaming tokens were once used as a form of payout while playing slot machines. The lucky winner could either keep the tokens for their collectibility and Silver content, or simply cash them in for their redeemable value.
- All tokens and/or rounds are guaranteed to be .999 fine Silver with an approximate weight of 0.60 oz.
- Obverse: The outer brass ring reads "Limited Edition $10 or $20 Dollar Gaming Token" along with the name of the casino. Inside the brass ring is an image or theme of the corresponding casino.
- Reverse: The outer brass ring reads "Limited Edition $10 or $20 Dollar Gaming Token" along with the name of the casino. Inside the brass ring is an image or theme of the corresponding casino and a unique mint mark.
- These rounds carry no actual face value and were only redeemable at the location of the casino.
- The design(s) you receive will be selected at random and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Purchasing $10/$20 Silver gaming tokens is an excellent option for unique Silver. These tokens are a great way to add some collectibility to your holdings. Add several Silver gaming tokens to your cart today!
Note: Items may be beautiful, ugly, tarnished, or even a hidden treasure, but all are guaranteed .999 fine Silver! Pieces may or may not display weight.
98% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:New Englander!
Date:Feb 27, 2022
I try to throw one of these in every couple orders. This is one of the many reasons I shop at Apmex. One stop shopping from the latest releases to nostalgic items like this all add greatness to a collection or your bullion stack and make perfect gifts. what more can you ask for, thanks Apmex!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
Date:Dec 18, 2020
Posted By:Micks Picks
Date:Dec 16, 2019
Date:Feb 6, 2011
Got a variety of different tokens in decent shape, a few nicks and discolorations here and there. At first they didn't look like real silver but after a while it feels real, especially when you see them selling on ebay. 2 had 24kt gold around them, smaller in size but probably equal value as the base metal tokens.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.