As low as $9.99 per coin over spot
You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$36.02||$36.40||$37.52|
|20 - 99||$35.02||$35.38||$36.48|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The MintDirect® Premier designation applies to coins received in the first 30 days of release from the mint. APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® Premier coin to ensure the authenticity after being removed directly from the mint packaging.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins worldwide.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Obverse: Depicts an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II used exclusively by Pobjoy Mint.
- Reverse: Features the famous ship, the Santa Maria, in full sail. Each coin displays the purity and weight.
- Minted and manufactured by Pobjoy Mint.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British Indian Ocean Territory government.
Santa Maria History
Protect and display your Silver Santa Maria Reverse Frosted BU coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Own the third release of this exciting bullion series minted for the British Virgin Islands by adding this stunning 1 oz Silver Santa Maria Reverse Frosted BU coin to your cart today!
The Santa Maria is one of the most well-known ships in history, having participated in the legendary Christopher Columbus expedition that sailed across the Atlantic Ocean.
Along with the Niña and Pinta, the Santa Maria set sail in 1492 from Spain. Intended to be the flagship with personal quarters for Columbus, the ship was 70 feet long and carried up to 40 crewmen. A carrack design, or a 3- to 4-masted sailing ship, created this payload capacity and made it ideal for its ocean-going mission. Unfortunately, it met its end when it was run aground on a reef in the Caribbean. The vessel was subsequently partially dismantled to build a fort for the crew and the rest was left abandoned, never to be found. Many have claimed to know the ship's location, but these claims have remained unsubstantiated.
Because each new year brings new dies, APMEX has designated all products delivered by the mint during the first 30 days of their issuance that go through the MintDirect® process as MintDirect® Premier.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2022 Silver Santa Maria Reverse Frosted MintDirect® Premier single.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left the mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.