Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 1,926 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1.68 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a display box, with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Includes the Jody Clark designed effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II along with the denomination.
- Reverse: Features a posy filled with thistles, daffodils, roses and shamrocks, along with the inscription "My Heart and My Devotion" along with the dates "1926" and "2021".
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the Silver Proof 95th Birthday of The Queen Piedfort coin to your cart today!
Each coin is struck in Sterling Silver, and finished to a Proof standard.
Queen Elizabeth II:
The Royal Mint is celebrating Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II's 95th birthday. She is the first British monarch to reach a 95th birthday, which lands on April 21st. These special coins to mark this momentous occasion all bear the inscription "My Hear and My Devotion", referencing the promise the Queen made in her 1957 speech.
The Royal Mint:
The Royal Mint is the official mint of the United Kingdom, and has a rich history spanning over 1,100 years. The Mint offers unique and innovate product to celebrate traditions, moments, and offers a wide variety of collectible and investment coins. They are well-known for their flagship Britannia products, and also produce coinage for the United Kingdom.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.